Tuesday, February 23, 2016

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Moscow

Don't mind my hair. It's done, the camera just wanted to play games that day. :p

As I already own KVD's everlasting liquid lipstick in echo, I wanted to give this a try to see if it would be a cheaper alternative. I won't go into detail about texture because it's the same moosey texture all the lip creams have.

I will say that it took a couple of layers to achieve this lip. And as it wears off,I don't know if it's the pigment in my lips but the color changes, and I honestly can't describe it. It's not horrible to retouch but KVD echo doesn't do that, it just...wears off lol and leaves that nasty ring around your lips, but whatever lol.

I'll get around to comparing swatches of the two. Until then, I hope you enjoy this look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment