Friday, June 8, 2012

Mizani Thermasmooth System

These products are described as follows:
ThermaSmooth is Mizani’s salon-exclusive, synergistic thermal smoothing system designed to repair, protect and smooth the hair from the very first step. With Mizani’s exclusive C3 Smoothing Complex of Coconut Oil, Ceramides and Cationic Polymers, Thermasmooth provides weightless protection for long-lasting, frizz-free, smooth style - ideal for use on natural, excessively curly hair to hair that is relaxed and or color treated.

I have been natural since 2008, and this system has SAVED MY LIFE! I'm not kidding. This system is designed to give a smooth silky shiny finish to your hair. It's also designed to smooth out your natural hair with time after repeated use. Right now my hair only curls at the roots because I've been using this system for so long. Now I do have fine hair, and while I must admit this product is a little more suited for people with normal to thick hair, you fine haired beauties can still give it a go, it really is all about preference.  I say this because after 2-3 days of washing your hair, it may begin to weigh you hair down and give it a greasy look and feel, this doesn't bother me, as I just wash my hair as soon as I start to see this happen. Just a hint of advice if you do have fine hair.


Thermasmooth Shampoo: This shampoo thoroughly cleanses the hair, and prepares it for the smoothing process. It deposits pure coconut oil to every strand of hair, to help moisturize and detangle.

 Therasmooth Conditioner:  This conditioner softens and smooths the hair prior to styling. it helps preserve the elasticity in your hair and begins the process for thermal protection.

Thermasooth Smooth Guard Smoothing Serum: This lightweight serum buffers against heat styling damage and provides extra glide for manageability.

Thermasmooth Shine Extend Anti-Humidity Spritz: This spritz really completes your look and overall style. I can tell a difference in the look and feel of my hair when I use the spritz. My hair feels more bouncy, shiny, and smooth, and I get more compliments ;-) . My fingers just glide effortlessly through my hair when I use this, so this is vital for me in my hair hair regimen. You can get away with split ends when you use this in the system before flat ironing, no lie.


So there you have it! A breakdown of each product and what they do, and also a little bit of my take on the system as well. The product speaks for itself, and I will use it until I know longer feel the need to. If it aint broke, don't fix it...right....?

0 comments:

Post a Comment