Monday, June 18, 2012

Urban Decay All Nighter

The All Nighter Spray is describe as follows:
In an exclusive partnership with SKINDINÄVIA, we developed this groundbreaking, hypoallergenic setting spray that keeps your makeup on for 16 unbelievable hours. Legendary enough that it’s already inspired imitations, All Nighter boasts a patent pending Temperature Control Technology that makes this weightless mist so powerful and sets it far above the competition. Your makeup won’t melt when it's warm and humid or become dehydrated when it’s cold and windy. Yes, it actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to hold foundation, eyeshadow, blush and concealer in place. The sprayer, unlike others on the market, delivers a micro-fine mist that distributes product evenly over the skin.
To use: Simply apply your makeup as usual, then mist All Nighter on in an “X” and “T” formation (making sure to shake the bottle before each use). The mist really is so fine, you’ll hardly feel it!
I had fallen onto this product by way of a sample. I mean it's free so you're gonna at least try it right? I though t nothing of this thing when I would spray it on. I would go to my muy thai class sweat a bunch and come home, take a shower, etc.....still thinking nothing of the spray. When I finally ran out of my sample, and went for a bathroom break during muy thai, alllllll my makeup was below my eyebrows, and under my eyes! OMG! where the heck is my all nighter spray?!?! So yeah, I bought a full size the next day. I live in hotlanta, and it gets a really humid hot down hear.That factored in with the fact that I can really rack up a sweat in this heat calls for the excuse to by this stuff. It really holds everything in and keeps it looking freshly applied, also all the colors seem to blend, and your foundation just melts into your skin. Kind of like a MAC Fix plus, with some extra. So when you're going to be doing some heavy duty things, and you're going to be in heavy duty places...guaranteed mr.allnighter has your back.


 












0 comments:

Post a Comment