Saturday, September 14, 2013

Goodies: Kat Von D Lock it Powder Foundation & Sephora Perfecting Cover Concealer


This lock it tattoo foundation is the shiz! It does as any normal powder would do, as far as controlling oil, reducing shine etc. The part I love about this powder is that you can work it from sheer to full coverage. Kat Von D has always impressed me from the moment I first tried her products. Her lock it tattoo foundation did so well, that they were constantly sold out in certain shades.With that being said,  she decided to come out with 6 new foundation shades this year (at least I think it's six). The shade that you may be in her liquid foundation will be different than the shade of her powder. I'm a 66 in liquid but a 64 In the powder. It may have to do with the undertones. Who knows as long as I find a shade for me I'm good! Get it, but it, try it!  I guarantee you won't be disappointed! Oh yeah 
and that concealer on the bottom there I bought it on sale for 7 bucks at sephora.  I figured I would use it more to cover up blemishes as it matches my skin tone a little too perfect to be an under eye concealer.I could just use it as a foundation. Who cares it was on sale I liked it I bought it. It works. Hallelujah ,Amen. Let me know if you have tried any of these products and comment below!  Mwah! Till next time! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment