Saturday, September 7, 2013

Clarisonic Deep Pore Detoxifying Solution

I've been eyeing this set for a while. I always wondered about what the hype was about with this thing. I still have yet to find out, but when I do I will definitely share its wonders with the world! (It's supposed to work wonders right? Hmm....). The set retails for $169 and it comes with a ; deep pore mia 2, universal voltage plink charger, deep pore brush head, a 6oz. Deep Pore daily cleanser and a 2oz. Detoxifying clay mask with a protective travel case. I chose this set because I have trouble spots on my skin from time to time. I also have extremely oily skin and this allegedly helps to reduce the size of your pores. I will definitely give it a go and let you know what I think of it! Does anyone own one? What are your thoughts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment