Sunday, September 23, 2018

Caudalie Grape Water

So check this out. Have you ever heard of holy water? Yeah. Me too. See, it's in this bottle by Caudalie. What makes it holy you ask? I haven't a damn clue, other than the fact that it's grape water made of, idk grapes? This concoction has created such a smooth canvas of my skin since I've started using it. The full bottle retails for about $18 at Sephora. There's also a smaller bottle for $12. I call the small bottle a scam if you ask me. Just get the big bottle. I use this after cleansing my face, and before moisturizer. I use this in the morning, as I have a different night time regimen. There's no smell, and you may think you've wasted your money...until a week after using it all your pimples magically disappear, and you don't know why, but you're happy they're gone, and you've realized that it may be this, this....holy water aka Caudalie grape water mist. Buy it.

You can buy this product above on Amazon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment