Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 Review & Swatches

This Natasha Denona craze has to stop! No fr, seriously. Please. Stop. Of course nosey old me had to see what the hype was about with her shadows. And of course I wasn't going to pay $240 for the purple or green and brown palette either. Pffftuhhh. So I opted for the more affordable 5 pan palette she has to offer. They retail for $48. Not going to lie, when the package came in the mail, this palette is what I was most excited about! Actually,I think I was just happy because of that purple and that glittery shade. Really. No lie. The packaging is cheap, just like every blogger has already stated. Nothing new. Cheap packaging. Blah. The shadows ARE INDEED BEAUTIFUL THOUGH. Now, I kind of was expecting angels and Jesus to pop out of the palette upon opening, but that didn't happen. All of the shadows are buttery smooth and uber pigmented. That glittery shade, is basically a cream to powder type of feel. Upon application, you can definitely feel the heavy specks of glitter fall to your cheeks, so I'd definitely prepare for the fallout when using that shade. Other than that, I really have nothing else to say that others haven't said already. Over hyped? Yes. Over priced? Yes. Great product? Yes. The best of the best? No. There are tons of shadows that possess the same quality for less. That's just my opinion. But as long as I'm glittery, I'm happy. *insert cheesy smile here*



Click the link below to purchase this palette from Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment