Thursday, May 12, 2016

My #QueenCollection #Inflenster #VoxBox

I received this VoxBox from Influenster as a sample to try for CoverGirl's Queen Collection.

The box includes
- False Lash Drama in Very Black
- Stay Luscious Lipstick in Monarch
-Natural Hue Liquid Makeup in Classic Bronze

The mascara is definitely a great mascara speaking from a drugstore point of view. It lengthens, separates, and creates volume for the lashes. It does however flake off, at last it did for me. It wasn't bad, as there are many mascaras that flake like crazy and leave me looking like a raccoon at the end of the day. This doesn't do that, but yes, I did notice a few flakes on my cheek.

I didn't think I would like the lipstick. The color....it...it...reminds me of grandma. So I gave it a go, and it's actually not as disturbing a color as I thought it'd be. The color glides on smoothly. It has a subtle sweet scent, and the pigmentation is awesome.

The foundation is not a bad foundation at all, but it offers BARELY any coverage. It's more of a tinted moisturizer. It definitely does give the skin a beautiful finish though. If you're looking to cover imperfections, you're going to have to load up on concealer. But if your skin is prefect, this is a must have quick-me-up for when you're on the go.

2 comments:

  1. I like many of covergirl's mascara so I may have to check this one out. Thanks for the info :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime :). Covergirls got some pretty darn good products! Don't sleep on 'em!

      Delete