Tuesday, April 9, 2013

*Gasp* There she is!!

Phew! It's been a long minute since I have been on my blog. I had a lot going on, and things are slowly starting to get situated. I have been thinking a lot lately, especially business wise. I'm a mobile stylist, & makeup artist, and I have been working on expanding my clientele. I also thought I would add a couple more "hobbies" that I could possibly turn into business depending on how much I like it, haha. So stay tuned to find out if I actually go through with it! I have attained some new products and I'm soooo behind!. I will post reviews of these products ( If I haven't used them up already) ASAP. There are a couple of things that I am, completely in love with. Lots of companies have gained a new loyal customer this year. Welp, that's all I've got for now. SHOWTIME......

0 comments:

Post a Comment