Wednesday, August 22, 2012

EOTD

Here's a look I wore a while ago. I tend to take pictures of certain looks that I do and then I just have them sitting in my camera, and I never blog about it. Bad habit? Indeed. But I've been gone for a min, and now I'm back! Woot woot! So anywho, this "pattern" seems to be pretty popular nowadays with the outer and inner corners the same dark shade and then a pop of color right on the center lid. I decided to give it a go and this is what I came up with on my first try! I don't know why I'm acting surprised though, because applying makeup just comes naturally to me. I love it, it's like painting and I love painting, especially my face! My brother calls makeup face paint anyways, so...yeah. Comment, post, you like? Hate? Could have done better? Same look different color? Just let me know! I hope you enjoyed my post! Mwah! *XOXOXOXO*

1 comment: