Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ulta Extreme Wear Gel Liner in Dublin

I never buy store brand makeup. It's not something I've had good experiences with, but if I'm getting it for free then, uhh, wt hey? Right? So that's what happened here. If you're and Ulta "insider" ( I think that's what it's called, or maybe that's Sephora), you earn points toward free items. The items you can choose from are based on the dollar amount you may have spent between x month to x month. Mind you, the items to choose from are not all store brand, but yeah, most of them are, lol. I decided to go with this store brand Ulta gel liner in Dublin. It was free, and I thought it would be a good gel to use as a base for an eye shadow. This liner is very very, como ce dise? Soft? The slightest touch of your brush into the gel puts the biggest dent in this pot, it's not even funny, then it gets all liquidy of you keep mixing it (store brand...hello). That didn't really bother me, I just thought that was weird. Now, it doesn't look half bad, and the staying power is amazing! It literally wont come off until you eye-makeup-remover-it off. Kinda weird for a gel so runny in the pot eh? But yeah, just thought I'd share this with you, in case you were wondering. :-)

2 comments:

  1. wow.. I love the emerald green color.. not sure if it'll go with my black eyes..

    I am your new follower.. follow me back?
    http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually really pretty...Following!

    ReplyDelete