Sunday, December 25, 2016

Valentia Night Revive Retinol Serum Review

YYYYellow folks! Valentia sent me a product for review again! Yay! Any time they send me something, I get so excited because they have REALLLY good products. This time around I wasn’t sooo, impressed. Yeah that’s right. I wasn’t. So I received the Valentia Night Revive Retinol Serum. Usually with Valentia products I see results within a week or two. I seriously tried to wait this one out to see if I could notice a difference in my skin, and I don’t know, maybe I need an updated prescription, but I didn’t notice anything different while using this product. Maybe it was just me, who knows. But onto the product itself. It’s a 35ml bottle that comes with a dropper. The consistency is very runny. I usually just drop 2-3 drops on my forehead then I dab my fingers in the drops to distribute the product throughout the rest of my face. The product is unscented, so if you’re sensitive to scents this product will work for you. All in all, do I love the brand? Yes. Do I love their products? Of course! Do I love this product? No. That’s all folks! Till next time! Merry Christmas! XoXoXo



0 comments:

Post a Comment