Wednesday, March 9, 2016

NYX Foundation Mixers in Luminous & Warmth + Soft Matte Lip Cream

Hola again! Just wanted to post some swatches for you. I've done some lip swatches on the lip creams in previous posts, so I'll just move onto the mixers.

I bought luminous and warmth. My main problems in finding a foundation is it being to ashy, as I'm a bit yellow in undertone. Warmth should work extremely well for me during the summer as my tan turns golden red.

The consistency of them is fairly thick, but not so thick that it would need dilution. They're also pigmented, so a little goes a long way.

I haven't noticed them changing the finish of the foundation. But that could vary from foundation to foundation dependent on the foundation base.

I'd say get these, as they're affordable and in my book a necessity for foundation wearers. Very rarely does one find a foundation to match perfectly. These little things help you to achieve that prefect tone you need.

0 comments:

Post a Comment