Sunday, April 19, 2015

Too Faced Chocolate Bar FOTD

It's been rainy all week. No lie. I've been having my hair on fleek, and makeup on fleek, just trying to be extra fleeky this week. (Ha! That rhymes!) But....I can't do it with this rain. So anywho, I've been doing an afro this week since its easier to keep up with during crazy rainy days as these. But to no avail, my burtiful bantu knot twists became a frizzball mess. Whatever! At least my makeup remained on point (with my greasy face and all).

Products used today are *drum roll puhlllezzz*

Face: Kat Von D lock it tattoo foundation in 66, NYX wonderstick contour and highlight in deep.
Cheeks: Nars Orgasm
Lips: Urban Decay Sheer Revolution in LadyFlower
Eyes: UD primer potion,
NYX jumbo pencil in rust as base. Too faced salted caramel as a blending shade MAC Brown script as a transition shade. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Cherry Cordial ( inner & outer corners, blended crease) Amaretto center lid.

Hope you enjoy! Follow my blog and comment below of you yay or nay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment