Sunday, April 19, 2015

My Favs! Urban Decay

Really though, the description on the B6 bottle is the truth. This truly is that it really is that one thing you don't think you need until you try it. It has definitely improved the size of my pores, evened out my skin tone and controlled much of the oiliness of my skin. Another plus is the refreshing minty feeling you feel once you spritz it onto your skin. Some people claim they don't notice a difference, not everything works for everybody. *shrug*but, it works for me.

I decided I'd get the naked 3 eye pencil  duo. I noticed how nice blackheart looked on a co-worker and realized...I.NEEEDDD. Probably don't need, but definitely want.So I got it.

24/7 liquid liner in siren was on sale, and I honestly, I used it as a filler item so I could get free shipping. Ha! But I love it! I like to pair it with a black liner and have a double liner look.

And then of course there are the samples. I got some naked skin samples. None of which are in my skin tone so I just throw them into my kit for clients when duty calls for it, or I just simply give them away. I received the All Nighter spray which is another must have as it really does help to seal in your makeup making it last through monsoons and things of that nature.

If you plan on copping something from this list, try the B6! Hopefully out works for you! :) :*

Left to right: Blackheart, Siren, Darkside

0 comments:

Post a Comment