Monday, May 30, 2016

Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask

Hello everyone!  Hope you enjoyed your memorial day weekend!
Valentia sent me this clay mask to review, and well here it is!
It's called the skin detoxifying clay mask.  It claims to draw out impurities, improve skin tone, reduce pore size, and to firm and tighten skin.
I must say first and foremost, this mask is NOT for the faint of heart. If you have sensitive skin it will burn. My skin isn't sensitive,but this mask does have an exceptional "tingling" effect. Once applied you can definitely feel the mask working into your skin. The tingling will last for approximately 30 seconds, before it finally dissipates. You then leave the mask on for 15-20 mins or until completely dry.  Once removed, my skin definitely feels tighter, looks brighter, and feels softer. You will have a gleaming natural glow on your face.
All in all, I love the mask. But that tingling effect, I could definitely do without it feeling like my face is about to melt off. It literally had me freaking out the first time I tried it.  😂😅😂😅😂😅😂

You can purchase the products here and view product information via these links 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014PJLKJ6
https://www.instagram.com/valentianatural/
www.facebook.com/valentiabeauty

0 comments:

Post a Comment