Saturday, March 5, 2016

Sephora Haul!

Hey gwerrrl! Haha! I have a haulage for you! *points finger at you*

So I had been eyeing a few things at Sephora for a while and well, of course the end result is that I ended up buying them. Duh.

So here's a list of what I bought

Boscia charcoal pore pudding: I have an affinity with anything charcoal. Charcoal masks, charcoal cleansers. All of it. So when this came on the market, I had to have it. I wanted to compare it to my Origins charcoal mask, but this is different. My origins charcoal mask creates a tingly feeling, while this doesn't. That doesn't take away from the fact that this a great product. It left my skin smooth, my pores less visible, and my skin was definitely less oily. The next day I was searching for the oil on my face with a blotting tissue, but to no avail, I couldn't find any. A little goes a long way with this stuff.

Black Up full coverage cream foundation in HC05: I was given a sample of this at Sephora. I didn't even ask for it, but boy am I glad she gave it because I'm hooked! The coverage is immaculate. I love full coverage foundations because I'm able to "dumb it down". I can use it full force, I can mix some moisturizer or luminizer and make it medium coverage, or I can put even more moisturizer to make it a tinted moisturizer. Full coverage foundations are ALWAYS a 3 in 1 to me.It creates a smooth even canvas. Doesn't set too quickly, doesn't settle into dry areas. It covers imperfections, and is buildable, although full coverage, without looking cakey. I used this with my beauty blender and it gave a flawless finish. (Picture with the munchkin below)

Cinema Secrets makeup brush cleaner pro starter kit: I'm no longer going to use another brush cleaner again! Quick, easy, fast drying! Plus, it leaves your brushes smelling like vanilla once fully dried (which is really like,3 seconds)

Free deluxe sample set by Bobbi Brown: haven't used the kit yet, but free is always good :)

Clinique take the day off cleansing balm: This is seriously having me change my mind to making the switch to cleansing balms. It removed all of my makeup without a hassle in a snap. No raccoon eyes, nuffin. 

I also purchased some NYX Face and body glitter, as well as some Andrea lashes. I did a look with the glitter and it just made my heart flutter, but sadly I forgot to take pictures. I'm horrible at that, ha!

XoXo thanks for stopping by!

Me rocking the black| up full coverage foundation in hc 05

0 comments:

Post a Comment