Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Coastal Scents Revealed 3 Palette

Guess what I got in the mailllll!?! Tadaaa! This honestly was a spur of the moment purchase. I received an e-mail for$5 off any revealed palette and I got suckered into it. The shadows in this palette are inconsistent. Some are EXTREMELY pigmented and some can barely swatch. You'll most definitely need a primer with these shadows. Nonetheless, they're beautiful! You've got a little neutral, some plums, some smoke, and some pop!  The swatches on my arm are without primer.
They also sent a free goodie with the purchase. A mini eyeshadow quad, and the colors are perfect for spring and summer. I'll be rocking those colors on these eyelids really soon.
The price is roughly about $22. I say for the amount you receive, it's definitely a good deal as most of the colors do perform well.
If you have this palette, how do you like it? What color combos do you do? Planning on getting it?
Wearing the sample quad above 
Wearing a combination of colors from the revealed 3 palette

0 comments:

Post a Comment