Saturday, January 30, 2016

KVD+ Beautyblender Customizable Complexion Set $46

I believe I've made a post about this foundation in the past as one of my holy grail foundations. And till this day, that fact remains. Whats even better, is that Sephora has an AMAZING deal going on right now with the KVD Lock it Tattoo Foundation. It's a kit that comes with a full sized KVD LITF, and KVD branded beautyblender in black, and 1 sample sized liquid blender cleanser, and 1 sample sized Lock it featherweight primer packette. The kit retails for $46, which is a pretty friggin' good deal given that the foundation alone is $35 and the beautyblender is $20 a pop. That's like, free money....not really. I really like to psych myself out into thinking I need something. So that's exactly what I told myself when I bought this. Ha! Phew! Ok, without further a due, check it out ;)

P.S. I actually went in store to purchase this. Many people online said when they ordered the product received on had the beauty blender and no foundation, or vice versa, or the wrong shade. Just give up that ebates cash back incentive this one time to save you a possible headache and purchase in store.


Kat Von D Beautyblender Complexion Set LITF in shade 66 Deep

0 comments:

Post a Comment