Friday, April 3, 2015

Mini Ulta Haul

So I must admit that I'm a little addicted to Benefit's new Roller Lash mascara. You remember mortal combat? And when you're about to beat down your opponent and that voice yells, "Come herrrreeeee!" Yeah, thats what this brush does to my lashes, I swear. It grabs every lash, almost forcefully, but in a good way. Im already a big fan of Benefit's They're Real, but this just miiight become my new fave.

Furthermore, I went along to get some brand new goodies I've never tried, and restock a couple of my other favorites. My restock items are the NYX Mineral Matte Finishing Powder, and the NYX Wonder Pencil. I love the NYX mineral powder to set my foundation. Its VERY finely milled, applies evenly, and leaves no pasty caste that most mineral setting powders leave. I use the color medium dark, (I think). Then my next restock is the wonder pencil. I love this pencil because its very multi purpose. You can use it to highlight your brows, or highlight other smaller areas of the face such as your cupid's bow, etc.

Some new things I picked up were the NYX Satin Finish Black Liner and the NYX Matte Liquid Liner, along with NYX A Push Up Bra For Your Eyebrows, and NYX highlight and contour WonderStick. The satin liner applies wonderfully to the lash line. Gives a slight sheen and doesn't tug or pull. It does not work too well on your waterline though :/. It just doesn't stick or apply evenly. The Push up bra is what it says it is, hahaha. I dont think I'll get much use from the brow pencil side, unless I'm in a huge hurry. The pink higlighter blends wonderfully. It's not chalky or pasty looking. Lastly, the Wonderstick. I love....one side of it, hahaha. I love the darker contour. Its blendable and not too dark, light, red, beige. It's a perfect warm brown for my skintone.As for the highlight, there isn't anything wrong with it per say. I was just expecting it to be less sheer. I felt I had to layer it in order the get the result I wanted. Nothing wrong with it, just more work.

Planning on getting any of these? Let me know how they work out for you, as I just might be crazy and not know what I'm talking about. :P

Loves & Besos! Xoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment