Saturday, April 4, 2015

Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Amber Nectar & Hermosa Rose

Good day to you! I just received these in the mail yesterday. Welp, I've always used this product, but this is my first time trying the hermosa rose.

I only took a picture of these two because I just got them and didn't feel like digging for the other one actually(my bad) but if I remember, I'll definitely post the face powder in beautys touch.

Hermosa Rose is a really nice warm-taupey-bronze. It seems like it would fair well with most skin tones as it has a very subtle sheen.

Amber Nectar is my favowitttt! I get the most use from this one because it has a beautiful peachy golden sheen that truly does make you look lit from within. This highlighter photographs PERFECTLY in all of my photos. It doesn't look like I'm wearing any highlighter. My skin just looks flawless and dewy.

These powders are best applied with a dense face brush, preferably a synthetic kabuki brush(in my opinion). It's a pretty "hard"powder, and natural bristles, wouldn't be able to pick up enough product to be able to buff and blend for a seamless finish. They can be applied to the tops of the cheeks, bridge of the nose,cupids bow, and chin. In cases of the fairer skin tones, these can be used as a blush as well.

Comment below if you've tried ! How was your experience? Would you buy again?


0 comments:

Post a Comment