Saturday, March 21, 2015

Guess who's back!?!

And look who I brought with me!? Sike, she was always there (my daughter). I've been on hiatus. School and work took a priority for a minute, but now I'm back to dive into some beauty blogging! I dunno, I thought I had lost my motivation there, but Im ready to get it back.

I've actually been thinking about not only just blogging about makeup and hair, but my travels as well. I made it a goal of mine to travel more in my figure, as there are soooo many places that I want to visit and experience.

I've got so many wheel turning in my head this time around, and I'm not going to just sit on it, I'm gonna be like a Nike sign and just do it! So be ready, and stay tuned. =) XoXoXo

FOTD

Eyes: Naked 3- Dust( inner corner), burnout(lid),nooner(crease), darkside(outter corner)

Liner: Mac fluidline blacktrack (upper lash line and wing)
-Urban Decay Ransom on waterline

Mascara: Benefits They're real

Face: Kat Von D Lock it tattoo foundation in 66

Cheeks: Inglot ( I don't remember the name, sorry:*

Lips: Urban Decay Sheer Revolution

0 comments:

Post a Comment