Friday, September 21, 2012

MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj Lipglass


Yesterday I did a little haulage. (I Will post the rest later). I picked up this viva glam nicki lipglass. I had been eyeing it for a while, but never really justified the purchase because I thought I had something similar. I do have the viva glam nicki lipstick. Together they do make a wonderful pair. I would say this is less yellow toned than the lipstick is, but it's still very pretty. I love the pigmentation MAC liglasses provide. People may not like the stickiness/tackiness of MAC lipglasses, but I feel that the tackiness is what gives the lipglass its lasting power and wonderful pigmentation. It does not bother me, plus they feel moisturizing. The tube retails for $15. If you have not noticed, within the last month MAC lipsticks and lipglasses, have all gone up by 50 cents. Poo. Of course I'm disappointed at the inflation, but you noticed I still bought it right?
                                      

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, such a pretty lipgloss ;o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the Nicki Lipglass. The color is beautiful. I think I like it more than the lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the exact same thing when I put it on yesterday. Lol. I guess because its a little more wearable than the lipstick itself, but still pigmented enough to have character.

      Delete